About Beijing Peking University Pioneer Technology Corporation Ltd.
Beijing Peking University Pioneer Technology Co., Ltd. (here in after referred to as "PKU PIONEER") affiliated to Peking University, is mainly engaged in the design and manufacture of PSA gas separation technology and equipment, also related adsorbent and catalysts. Pioneer can provide advanced and mature gas separation solutions for the chemical industry, steel, non-ferrous metallurgical, glass fiber, paper making, electronic, refuse incineration and water treatment. Up to date, over 300 sets of medium/large-scale equipment have been built, with performance reaching the international advanced standard.
PIONEER has one R&D center, one pilot base, one Beijing Key Laboratory of Engineering, two sorbent plants and one valve manufacturing plant. Under the powerful R&D support of Peking University and the platform support of chemistry and molecular engineering college, Pioneer is endeavoring to be the leader in PSA gas separation industry with its powerful R&D team, specialized adsorbent, rich experience, integrated service system and honest business concept, based on industrial gas, energy saving and environment protection.
VPSA-O2 engineering technology and complete sets of equipment
PSA-CO engineering technology and complete set of equipment
PSA-H2 engineering technology and complete set of equipment
Engineering technology for separating CO and H2 from the steel plants exhaust and complete set of equipment
Engineering technology for purifying and separating industrial exhausts including calcium carbide and yellow phosphorus and complete set of equipment
Technical consulting, operational services and commissioned development of new products and technologies
Sorbents and catalysts
|Member Since||:||05 Aug 2022|
|Membership Status||:||Free Member|
|Business Category||:||Machinery & Industrial Supplies|
PKU Pioneer provides customers with timely after-sales maintenance & overhaul and consultation services to solve problems without delay:
1. At present, PKU Pioneer’s subsidiaries have been building and managing over 10 oxygen factories engaged in gas supply business. Based on our rich experience in oxygen plant maintenance for many years, PKU Pioneer has compiled the “Oxygen Plant Operation and Maintenance Guide” to instruct end users to maintain the plant preventatively, i.e., maintenance must be carried out regularly within a specified period to save the cost to the largest extent.
2. PKU Pioneer can quickly respond to customer’s specific needs such as operation and maintenance issues, replacement & procurement of expired spare parts, operation guidance, etc. to guarantee uninterrupted operation.
3. For overseas customers, PKU Pioneer has developed the intelligent Pioneer Cloud system for operation monitoring which offers services like fault warning, equipment diagnosis, and operation analysis to improve the timeliness of after-sales service and reduce the risk of potential accidents, thus significantly cutting the cost of after-sales operation and maintenance.
4. In addition, PKU Pioneer carries out regular return visits to all customers who fill in the satisfaction survey form and give feedback on operation-related issues. The engineering and technical personnel and R&D performers of PKU Pioneer spare no efforts to optimize and improve the VPSA plant to offer optimal service to our customers.
5. PKU Pioneer has set up special channels for complaints and suggestions. Setting Wechat online collection and communication channel for an example, specialized after-sales service staff can collectively handle customers’ opinions. All the complaints will be submitted to the company through our weekly meetings to ensure all the matters can be properly addressed.