Compostable raw material
Compostable & Biodegradable Raw Material used in making carry bags, shopping bags, roll on bags, garbage bags, Mulch films, Injection molded cutlery products,Thermoforming etc.
Our raw materials conforms to International Standard such as EN13432 and IS/ISO 17088:2012 and are certified as "OK COMPOST" by AIB-VINCOTTE International, Belgium. Plus, our material is also tested by CIPET, Chennai and Certified from CPCB, New Delhi.
We have also started manufacturing below listed Compostable Products..
* Compostable Bags ( Carry bags,Shopping bags,Garbage bags,roll-on bags,Films,Grocery bags Pouches...
* Compostable Fillers
* Compostable Master Batches..(Blue,Green,Black,White,Yellow and other)
In India, more than 300 plus customers have tried and are using our raw material successfully.
Advantages of using our raw materials:
1. Readily available at all our depots..
2. Competitive pricing
3. Full technical service provided & Assistance in product development
We have maintained an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction by offering premium & Unmatched quality,Varieties of grades and the
services we provide..
As per EN 13432:2000, we ensure that the raw materials used for Bioplastic can be completely disintegrated, biodegradable and compostable within 180 days. Within this period the material should be decomposed into carbon dioxide, minerals and water, that can be used for agricultural purposes without any form of toxicity. EN 13432:200 also ensures that composting of the materials doesn’t have any negative effect on the environment, and the materials should have only low levels of heavy material. Similarly, the labeling of the raw materials for Bioplastic production is done per the standards of ISO 17088:2008.
Supplier Info :
Year Established: 2010
Contact Supplier About This Product
Contact Supplier for product pricing, customization or other inquiries
Send Your Message to: Advance Bio Material Co.pvt. Ltd.
Clear PET Bottle Flakes - 100% Hot Washed, Transparent, Wholesale Pricing
- Price: USD 650 / Tons
- MOQ: 5 Tons
BOPA Polyamide: Versatile Thermoplastic Resin for Various Applications
- Price: USD 2400 / Tons
- MOQ: 1 Tons
BIO-NOVON (Resin Additive): A Sustainable Solution for Plastic Manufacturing
- Price: USD 20 / Kilogram
- MOQ: 25 Kilogram
- CaCo3 filler blowing films - MB130
- Plastic Raw Materials for Thermoplastics PPO Powder 40/45
- Kunlun PP Resin/PP Granules/PP Pellets/ Polypropylene
- HDPE 7000f/HDPE Plastic Raw Material/HDPE Resin
- LDPE Film in bales 98-2
- PVC resin for pipe grade for 500 MT
- Aluminum Extrusion
- Polyethylene Wax
- PVC Window profile regrind
- White Masterbatches
- Solid Masterbatch
- TPR material for tools handle/grip