Steel Lockers & Metal Cabinets - Quality Furnishings for Diverse Spaces

Steel Lockers & Metal Cabinets - Quality Furnishings for Diverse Spaces

USD 1 / Pieces
Place Of Origin China
MOQ 20 Pieces
Price USD 1 / Pieces
Category Furniture & Decor Office & Industrial Furniture

Contact Steel lockers & Metal cabinet supplier for wholesale b2b price, customization or other inquiries

Supplier Info :

Luoyang Fengli Office Furniture Co. Ltd.

China Henan, China

Year Established: 2006

Business Type:

  • Manufacturer
  • Exporter

More Products From This Supplier

Steel Lockers & Metal Cabinets - Quality Furnishings for Diverse Spaces

Steel lockers & Metal cabinet, made by Luoyang Fengli Office Furniture Co. Ltd., offer robust storage solutions for various settings such as factories, schools, offices, hospitals, homes, and military facilities.

Constructed from high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, these cabinets and lockers boast customizable options in terms of color, size, and thickness. With a commitment to meeting diverse needs, our products cater to both standard and bespoke requirements.

Offering ODM and OEM services, we ensure flexibility in design and functionality. Our minimum order quantity (MOQ) stands at 20 pieces, and we accept payments through T/T with a 30% advance and the remaining 70% before delivery.

Country of Origin: China
Sample Policy:
Yes
Payment Terms: T/T, LCL
Packaging Info: 1pc/carton
Delivery Info: FOB, EXW etc.

Product Specification

Model Number : DY-001
Color : customized
Size : customized
Weight : customized

Product Usages

Steel lockers & Metal cabinets are versatile storage solutions ideal for a multitude of environments including factories, schools, offices, hospitals, homes, and military establishments.

Designed for durability and convenience, these units facilitate efficient organization and safekeeping of belongings in various settings. With customizable options available, users can tailor these cabinets to suit their specific needs, ensuring optimal functionality and space utilization.

Product Keywords: Steel cabinet, metal locker, Steel lockers for factory, Metal cabinets for school, Office steel cabinets wholesale, Hospital metal lockers supplier, Customized home steel lockers, Military metal cabinets exporter

Supplier Info :

Luoyang Fengli Office Furniture Co. Ltd.

Henan, China

Year Established: 2006

Business Type:

  • Manufacturer
  • Exporter

Product Images

  • Steel Lockers & Metal Cabinets - Quality Furnishings for Diverse Spaces
  • Steel Lockers & Metal Cabinets - Quality Furnishings for Diverse Spaces
  • Steel Lockers & Metal Cabinets - Quality Furnishings for Diverse Spaces
  • Steel Lockers & Metal Cabinets - Quality Furnishings for Diverse Spaces

Contact Supplier About This Product

Contact Supplier for product pricing, customization or other inquiries

Steel Lockers & Metal Cabinets - Quality Furnishings for Diverse Spaces
Account Information