List of Leather Chemical Products
Why List Your Products With Us?
- Expand your reach - both locally and globally.
- Increase visibility for your products - attract more buyers
- Be discovered by new buyers - generate more sales
Leather Chemical - Product List
- Activated Carbon
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Biochemical Products
- Chemical Additives & Auxiliary
- Chemical Machinery & Parts
- Chemical Minerals
- Chemical Reagent
- Chemicals Agents
- Fine Chemicals
- Fodder, Feed Additives
- Food Additives
- Industrial Chemical
- Inorganic Chemical Materials
- Lab Chemical
- Leather Chemical
- Organic Chemical
- Other Chemical
- Pharmaceutical Chemicals
- Textile Chemical
TELL US WHAT YOU NEED
Post your buy requirement & get quotes from top manufacturers & suppliers.
List of Leather Chemical at Wholesale B2B Prices
By using B2BMAP, buyers and sellers can easily do business with quality Leather Chemical suppliers from around the world. Our platform is user-friendly, making it easy to find the perfect match for your business needs and source high-quality Leather Chemical at wholesale b2b prices. With the comprehensive list of products and the ability to connect directly with suppliers, B2BMAP is a great choice for b2b businesses looking for buy or sell all kind of products including Leather Chemical.
Find top grade Leather Chemical Wholesale products from multiple sources. Connect with Global Leather Chemical Product Suppliers and Buyers.
List Your Leather Chemical Products FREE
Promote Your Product and Do More Business Using B2bmap.com Easy to Use Buyer-Seller Marketplace.
B2BMAP Product Directory Showcase Leather chemicals that used in the manufacturing of leather products, such as shoes, handbags, jackets, and furniture. These chemicals play a critical role in the tanning and finishing process of leather, and are used to achieve desired characteristics such as softness, durability, water resistance, and color. Here are some common types of leather chemicals and their uses:
- Tanning agents - such as chromium sulfate, aluminum sulfate, and vegetable tannins, are used to convert animal hides into leather by chemically binding with collagen fibers.
- Dyeing agents - such as acid dyes, basic dyes, and metal complex dyes, are used to add color to leather.
- Fatliquors - such as natural oils, sulfonated oils, and synthetic emulsions, are used to soften and lubricate leather.
- Finishing agents - such as resins, waxes, and silicone, are used to give leather a desired appearance and texture, as well as to provide water resistance and durability.
- Surfactants - such as wetting agents and dispersants, are used to aid in the application of other chemicals and to promote even penetration of tanning agents.
- Degreasers - such as sodium carbonate and ammonium chloride, are used to remove excess fat and oil from animal hides before tanning.
- Bleaching agents - such as hydrogen peroxide and sodium hypochlorite, are used to lighten the color of leather or to remove stains.
- Fungicides and bactericides - such as thiram and pentachlorophenol, are used to prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi on leather.
Leather chemicals are typically supplied by specialized chemical companies that serve the leather industry. Leather chemical suppliers offer a range of products with customized formulations.
Leather Chemical Directory for Manufacturers, Suppliers Wholesalers and Exporters. Check Leather Chemical Product Dealers or Suppliers and Request for Quotations to Get Best Offers. Connect with Global Chemicals and Textiles Leather & Jute Product Marketplace and B2B Platform for Leather Chemical Product Suppliers and Buyers.
List Your Leather Chemical Products FREE !
Promote Your Product and Do More Business Using Our Easy to Use Buyer-Seller Marketplace.