More Products From This Supplier
Mid-Temp Alpha Amylase is obtained by deep fermentation from Bacillus Subtilis. It is widely used in manufacture of starch sugar and alcohol, brewery, textile, dye printing, paper-making and feed industry, etc.
The enzyme hydrolyzes the α-1,4-glucosidic linkages of gelatinized starch randomly to soluble dextrins, reducing the high viscosity of the starch slurry.
1. Standard: GB/T 24401-2009.
2. Definition of Activity: The amount(grams) of soluble starch is liquefied by 1 gram solid enzyme (or 1mL liquid enzyme) in one hour at pH6.0, 60℃.
3. Working Temperature: 35℃-90℃ (Effective), 60℃-70℃ (Optimum).
4. Working pH: 4.5-8.0 (Effective), 5.2-6.2 (Optimum).
5. Ca2+, Mn2+ and Mg2+ have increasing effect on enzyme activity; Enzyme activity will be lost without Calcium ion.
1. In brewing of beer and alcohol, add the enzyme in the rate of 3.0L/ton raw materials (base on 2000u/ml), keep at 80-90℃ for 30 minutes.
2. In the starch sugar, mono-sodium glutamate and the liquefaction of fermentation industry: Starch slurry is 16-18Bé, adjust pH to 6.2-6.4, add 0.2% calcium chloride (calculate on weight of raw materials), dosage of α-amylase as 6.0-8.0L/ton raw materials (based on 2000u/ml), blend well and heat to 85-90℃ for 30 minutes.
3. In textile desizing, add the enzyme in the rate of 0.2%(owf) base on 2000u/ml, keep at 50-80℃ for 20-40minutes.
4. In feed industry, the recommended dosage is 0.02-0.04kg/ton raw materials. For the best performance, can blend with Pectinase, β-glucanase and Xylanase, etc.
5. In juice processing, the commended dosage is 0.02-0.1L/ton original juice slurry (based on 2000 u/ml) about temperature 45℃ for 60-120 minutes.
6. In steamed bread and bread fermentation series products, can blend with pectinase, cellulase and protease, etc.
7. Others: Rate of use is generally 2-4L/ton dry basis, Ca2+ concentration 150ppm.
|Sample Policy :||Yes|
|Packaging Info :||200kg Plastic Barrel|
|Grade :||Industrial & Food|
|Enzyme activity :||1 000-8 000 U/mL|
Beer, Starch Sugar
Product Keywords: protease
Contact Supplier About This Product
Contact for product pricing, customization or other inquiries