Degra-Novon is a resin additive that leads to final decomposition of plastic products into water and carbon dioxide by adding it to resins such as polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) or polystyrene (PS). By simply adding this product to the existing PE, PP, and PS resins, it is possible to produce with conventional processing equipment without significantly changing the quality characteristics (resin physical properties).
In addition, the quality shelf life (decay rate) can be set by adjusting the addition amount. Since it complies with the FDA and the Food Sanitation Law, it has been adopted by many companies for a wide range of applications, including food packaging, various supplementary packaging materials, plastic bags and bottle containers.
Environmental initiatives have become an issue around the world in modern society, and we are also expanding overseas with the aim of reducing plastic waste.
Features and Benefits:
1. Cost Effective - Final product price is minimally increased which allows manufacturers to stay competitive in the marketplace and labor cost savings.
2. Processing - It is designed to be used in normal extrusion operations. It does not require any special machinery. So, plastic articles with Degra-Novon have been produced by injection molding, blow molding, film molding and coating.
3. Shelf Life - Products containing Degra-Novon can be formulated to have no effect on shelf life.
4. Varying Periods before Degradation - With different applications of the product, it will have varying assurance periods, therefore the degradation can be programmed.
5. Composition - Even putting the additive in the product, it will not change the physical composition of the product.
|Payment Terms:||FOB, CIF, etc|
|Sample Policy:||Yes ( On Condition )|
|Packaging Info:||Export Standard Packaging|
1. Can be used for all polyethylene and polypropylene molding by molding process.
- Nonwoven fabrics and monofilaments (filters, civil engineering products, masks, etc.)
- Film sheets (plastic shopping bags, fashion bags, etc.)
- Vacuum forming (lunch boxes, etc.)
- Injection molding (planter, etc.)
- Blow molding (bottles, etc.)
(2) Application / Product/ Market development
1. Packaging materials and food packaging fields
○ Packaging fields of fruits and vegetables such as strawberries and bean sprouts
○ Disposable food utensils such as fast food
○ Paper cups of paper laminated PE
○ Garbage bags for household
○ Nets for protection
○ Cushioning material
○ Tape for fresh flowers and leafy vegetables
○ PP band
2. Agriculture/ Forestry/ Civil engineering/ Horticulture/ Fisheries
○ Agricultural mulch film
○ Weed control / planting sheet
○ Drain sheet & pipe
○ Planting pot
○ Aquaculture supplies
○ Blue sheet
○ Slope protection material
○ Soil retaining pile
3. Household goods
○ Plastic shopping bags
○ Eco bags
○ Shrink packaging
○ OPP / CPP packaging
○ Blister packs
○ Plastic bags for product packaging
○ Air conditioning filter
○ Event supplies in general
○ Toothbrush, comb, etc.
Product Keywords: Resin Additive, Polyethylene (PE) additive, Polypropylene (PP) additive, Polystyrene (PS) additive, Plastic waste reduction, Plastic raw material
Supplier Info :
Year Established: 1947
Contact Supplier About This Product
Contact Supplier for product pricing, customization or other inquiries
Send Your Message to: Futaba Chemical Co. Ltd.
Clear PET Bottle Flakes - 100% Hot Washed, Transparent, Wholesale Pricing
- Price: USD 650 / Tons
- MOQ: 5 Tons
BOPA Polyamide: Versatile Thermoplastic Resin for Various Applications
- Price: USD 2400 / Tons
- MOQ: 1 Tons
BIO-NOVON (Resin Additive): A Sustainable Solution for Plastic Manufacturing
- Price: USD 20 / Kilogram
- MOQ: 25 Kilogram
- CaCo3 filler blowing films - MB130
- Plastic Raw Materials for Thermoplastics PPO Powder 40/45
- Kunlun PP Resin/PP Granules/PP Pellets/ Polypropylene
- LDPE Film in bales 98-2
- PVC resin for pipe grade for 500 MT
- Aluminum Extrusion
- Polyethylene Wax
- PVC Window profile regrind
- White Masterbatches
- Solid Masterbatch
- Calcium filler masterbatch
- Biodolomer granules, biodegradable